Thursday, January 31, 2013

Another New Face

Greetings. If you're new to High Krausen, we already have something in common because I am too. I'm Mike, the mastermind behind DogBaby Brewhouse. Yeah, I named my brewery. Actually, it's my basement. When it's not a pub, a hideout, a jam cave, or an office, it's where the brewing magic happens. Like me, it's far from perfect, but it works.

As I'm sitting in my basement in my favorite chair on a snowy winter's eve, I'm sipping a brown mild and contemplating my next brew day, which happens to be only 36 hours away. I enjoy brewing, but I also enjoy writing about brewing. So it's a good thing we have each other or I would just be talking to myself.

So I hope you all tune in to our brewing escapades on High Krausen while we share some laughs and some brews and maybe even make some beer!

This one's to you boys and girls!

1 comment:

Murray McCain said...

Mike that's one beautifully clear pint of homebrew! Welcome aboard and we all look forward to learning and sharing together.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...