Thursday, January 31, 2013

A Little Bit About the New Guy.

     Well, hello there good people.  As it says here my name is David, and I figured if I am going to be sharing my opinions and such on this blog I should first say a little something about myself.  I am from the great flat state of Nebraska and am an IT guy by trade.

      I have been into and around homebrewing for a number of years now but have only been brewing myself for about year and some change.    Unlike most people, I jumped straight into all-grain and making my own recipes.  This may not have been the most advised first step but hey, it worked for me.   I started off with a coconut cascadian ale, and have brewed about 20 different beers since.  Some of these have worked out great, and others I learned a lesson from. 

      I imagine within the confines of this blog I will get into some of my more favorable recipes along with some things I have learned along the way.  We shall wait and see.  I look forward to blogging more!


Happy Brewing..

1 comment:

Murray McCain said...

Welcome aboard and thanks for 'announcing' yourself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...